NH Economic & Community Development | ProsperNH.com
New Hampshire Business Development
PSNH offers a broad range of economic development services to help you assess relocation or expansion in New Hampshire.
In order to provide you with the most responsive and streamlined service, we assign a Project Manager to act as your point of contact. The Project Manager coordinates the various services you need and serves as your liaison with PSNH personnel, as well as state and local officials.
Our economic development team adheres to the highest professional, ethical, and confidentiality standards, providing you with unbiased information and objective analysis. We're committed to being responsive, thorough, and precise in the work we do on your behalf, and will spare no effort in making sure you have what you need to make informed decisions.
The services we provide include:
- site location assistance
- coordinating field visits and acting as a liaison with local communities
Financing & Incentives
- consulting on energy efficiency incentives
- insight into local tax structures and incentives
- specific cost estimates and state to state comparisions
- continued support and services upon locating in New Hampshire
Living & Building a Business in NH
- labor force, demographics, and wage rate information
- access to state and local contracts
- consulting on infrastructure capabilities
- details on technical training programs
- general logistical information, including inbound and outbound transportation infrastructures
- managing and producing customized research and information services
- managing and providing engineering and technical assistance
If the service you're looking for isn't listed above, please contact us to discuss your needs. If we're not able to provide that service directly, we'll help determine who can.